Psychics/love and life

I am going through a significant shift in my life right now. I am wondering about who will be (if anyone) my long term significant happy love relationship and if it is someone I already know. Specifically, I am curious about my relationships with KH or CD.
Thank you!

Hi, Mare,

You know, nothing's coming through from the initials  . . . so I'm just going to tell you what else I'm getting. You are definitely going through a big shift and it feels a little scary. Maybe a lot scary. But you are moving into a much more confident and satisfying phase of your life. I get the image of you on a trapeze, flying back and forth and finally letting go . . . and landing perfectly on your feet.

It feels like you are either in a relationship or still dealing with the debris of a relationship. There's been a lot of good and bad, definitely a lot of learning, in this relationship. But it feels like it's run its course and you're still processing all of that. Another relationship, or potential relationship, has presented itself . . . a different person and a different dynamic, but I'm sensing concern about repeating old patterns. It's wise to be mindful of that, but don't worry too much — awareness is half the battle. :-)

This new relationship looks promising. The main challenge for you, I think, is going to be giving yourself credit for having learned and accomplished what you have, and enjoying that. You really have come a long way. Believe it!

Has any of this made sense or been helpful? All blessings to you —

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.