Psychics/My love life

Question
QUESTION: Can you tell me what you see in our future? Anything I need to know of the moment?
My names is jasmine my birthdate is September 19, 1994
His name is Gabriel his birthdate is December 23, 1994

ANSWER: numerology does not promise that this is going to be long term stable relationship although can be a lot of physical attraction there ,  I am also not sure his family will support it and sicne he seem to be a bit jealouse in nature I am not so sure how free you will feel being with him, the tarot already show that what he has for you is more of a possesion then love and suggest you wont build big plans on this relationship as they wont bring you much happiness.

QUESTION: There is a situation going on with us right now. I never do know how things will be .. Meaning as in the outcomes. Can you tell me what you see now? I don't know why but I really want to be with him. I want to marry him and have kids with him one day. Is he lying? But as of know I don't know what is going on with "us"can you please help me? Guide me a little? Please and thank you so much for your time.

Answer
maybe you did not understand my first reply but I do not think he is your best match I do not think you should plan to be married with him and have kids as I do not think this relationship will work in the long term. Maybe the image of him that you are in love with is not what he is in real and therfore my little guide is to back of and consider letting go and seek a better partner for you one that will be able to give you the love and romance expression you love to get and deserve to get. If it is hard to do it now it will be harder to do it later and this relationship can end being hurtful for both of you so its better to cut away now. sorry if I was not clear earlier

Psychics

Inbal