Psychics/love question

Hello! My name is Brandy and my birthdate is November 14, 1988. I was wondering when I will meet (or if i have met) the guy I am supposed to spend the rest of my life with. I have fallen in love many times and they all have ended the same way. I'm not afraid to fall in love again but I am scared of getting hurt. I just want to know how much longer I will have to keep searching. I also wanted to know where I'll meet him (if you are able to answer that). Thank you very much!

Hello Brandy,\
Numerology actually suggest that you are a very emotional person but tend to change your mind often and never really sure about the decisions you are making,. also numerology suggest that many times you might tend to be over dramatic about your life and needs and a bit child like in your attitude toward others. all that said numerology also suggest that you are never really alone so I think you are inlove with the love idea but not really getting attached to the people you are with . this year and until your coming birth date is fitting more career and creativity then romance but once you cross your coming birth date you will enter a more possible to find serious relationship time and there are more chance you will meet someone then. the tarot suggest it will take up to five  month for you to meet a serious potential and that this person will not be from where you are now so it is possible that you will meet him while being away or after change of your current location and he appeared to be a new one (you dont know him yet) libra star sign not over 40 and brown - red color of hair with brown or green eyes. until then it would be good if you make a list of all the things you want in a partner and of course what are you willing to offer in return so you will be sure to stick to your wishes when he comes.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site