Psychics/Marriage

Question
QUESTION: Hello,

I am writing this question for my sister. Her name is basila ali born on January 24 1988 and her husband is Saril Ali born on May 28 1981.

What do you see for their marriage ? My sister has not been happy with him at all. She had an arranged marriage at a young age and has always been on the wilder side and  has gotten herself into a lot of trouble since. She just had a kid but she is not sure of the paternity of the child and she is not sure whether to stay with her husband or not. Her husband thinks it is his child but he also seems tired of the daily clashes and is not really willing to let go off her either due to social reasons.

Me and my sister would appreciate any insights you could give us on her marriage outcome .

thank you so much .

ANSWER: unfortunatelly it does not look like the two of them are going to separate also not sure she wants really to step out of this marriage even if she say so, of course there is no match between them too because she needs attention and love and he has no idea how to provide those and I am really sorry you could not save her before she was married to him but now they are married and not sure they will divorce so maybe the best would be is to advise her to dedicate her time and efforts to her child so the child will not have to suffer from similar destiny when it is adult.

QUESTION: Thank you so much for your reply . My sister is only 25 years old and is hesitating over the divorce because she does not have a job and plus shes worried that her husband might find out there is a chance it is nit his child and if it turns iut not to br his she dies not get to claim child supporr . Either way i have advised that it is best to make a clean vreak and start afresh before it is too late . Thank you so much for your advise but we both hope she gets a chance at a life. Is there any hope for my sister having another marriage or having a lOving relationship wth another guy ( a legit one not the extra marital kind)

Answer
My dear I am sorry to hear what you are talking about and it is a shame that so many young women in this universe doomed to similar destiny like her but she also the one responsible for her deeds and now it is a bit complex. of course she can always choose to alter her life and try and make a brake on her own but she fears that and wont live her comfort zone even that it is not ideal. you cant be responsible for all her doings even if you wish too so it is her that need to take this decision. once again now that there is a baby in quest maybe the best is if everyone , her and you and the rest of the family will think together how to protect and help this baby grow for a better future then his parents.

Psychics

Inbal