Psychics/money, short-term solutions

Question
Hi Nancy,
I'm going through a rough time right now as an independent artist. Usually I can barely make ends meet, but am happy because I don't have a 9 to 5 job dragging me down and squashing my creativity and freedom. But lately I'm just over it all -- over waiting for something big to happen -- waiting for a big "pay off" I guess is one way to put it. I work so hard and am so passionate about my work and projects, but financially it never gets much even though it gets accolades in other ways. It doesn't seem worth it anymore, but not sure if this is a phase.

My question is: I'm not sure how to make my rent for next month. I've been applying for jobs, and trying to get as many odd jobs as possible. Is there a direction i Should go in to get money for the month of August? I'm desperate.

Thank you,
Amos
(birthday 12-14-1979)

Answer
Hi, Amos,

It does sound like you need a change in direction . . . for your peace of mind as well as your creativity. For some reason "languages" popped into my mind as I read your question. If you are fluent in another language besides English, that could indicate work as a translator, art instructor, etc. with people who speak that language. I'm seeing an organization or company almost literally around the corner from you that could use you in that or another capacity. It's in an old, quirky, three-story building. Does this make any sense?

All blessings,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe