I have recently made a big move across the country and am apprehensive if I've made the right decision. Please tell me where you see me in the near future (location-wise).

Hello, Tylar,

I see you staying where you are for at least a year. I do feel your anxiety over the move, but it also feels like you have been led there for a reason . . . interaction with others that will change the way you view yourself and the world. You are going to gain some much-needed confidence, I think. It also feels like a relationship may develop in a few months. Enjoy the journey!

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.