Psychics/need time frame for decision

My fiance is incarcerated, I was hoping you may give me a time frame of when he may be released so I can plan a wedding.

Hi, Stacey,

Time is the hardest thing to predict . . . but I don't see your fiance being released for at least a year. Even then, I still see bars and fences around him. It feels like even when he does get released, he will have a lot more work to do before he'll be ready to marry you. He really does value you and your presence in his life. I don't think he values himself very much, and that is a big part of what put him behind bars and what he needs to work on now and when he's released. This has to be a hard time for you — do take care of yourself.

Blessings and peace,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.