Psychics/need time frame for decision

Question
My fiance is incarcerated, I was hoping you may give me a time frame of when he may be released so I can plan a wedding.

Answer
Hi, Stacey,

Time is the hardest thing to predict . . . but I don't see your fiance being released for at least a year. Even then, I still see bars and fences around him. It feels like even when he does get released, he will have a lot more work to do before he'll be ready to marry you. He really does value you and your presence in his life. I don't think he values himself very much, and that is a big part of what put him behind bars and what he needs to work on now and when he's released. This has to be a hard time for you — do take care of yourself.

Blessings and peace,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe