Psychics/About the next man i'll love?

Question
Best time of my life
Best time of my life  
My fiance Edward S F (6/27/1981) left me (7/15/1982) in 2011 and i have been wondering when a better man will come along and whether my ex comes back or not? I am having to go to court, because of the ex. I still love him and miss him a lot though. I don't know why noone will answer this simple question.

Answer
there is something a bit strange about you still waiting for your ex to come back with you after two years he has not done so , but numerology suggest that the two of you were soul mate and familiar to each other from past life and that can be one reason why you cant let go of him, plus the fact that you are a bit stubborn and child like and perhaps its easier for you to hold on to a familiar person instead of daring to try and maybe fail again with someone new. I also suggest he is not very good in relationships generally speaking and I think if you follow the reason for that you will find it has to do with his family ties specially with his mother. the tarot suggested that trying to fulfill every one wishes he gave up this relationship and the lack of his loyalty is another reason meaning I could not grant you that he will ever be loyal to you properly. I have no idea why you have to go to court so I could not check what will happen with that. I could not see a new relationship coming right away to your life but the tarot suggested that within five months from now such possibility exist and it is better for you to cut completely all your ties with Edward right now to enable universe bringing into your life new relationship. I wish you all the best and success in your future journey

Psychics

Inbal