Psychics/potential match

Question
Hi my dob april 1, 1982. Do you see anyone entering my life with in regards to a relationship this year? I'm taking to someone now dob feb 10/80 initial D. I just dont feel a strong connection on that level with him.

Thanks

Answer
Hi, Joanna,

I don't see a strong connection between you and D. either, although he seems like a good person. It actually feels like both of you are going to be in relationships with others, or just meeting these significant others, toward the end of the year. In your case, I think it might be someone you have already met but overlooked — he seems pretty quiet and somewhat skittish about relationships. He wears white shirts a lot and works at a desk most of the time. His office looks kind of shabby — neat and tidy but overdue for renovation and redecorating.

All blessings to you —

Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe