Hi there, not quite sure were to start with my question, basicly I just want to ask you if you can see any happines for me any time soon in my life? Basicly I'm really having trouble trying to figure out what my lifes purpose is. I'm naturaly a open, loving, genuine person, I'm very much a nurtre're. I'm at a point in my life were I have never ever felt so alone and lonely. I find it very hard to meet friends as girls especialy never seem to like me much. People tend to take my kindnes as a weakness too. I have a crap mum, she lives on tge same street as me. But she has no motherly instincts so she makes no effort to have anyrhing to do with us (I have an 8 year old daughter) and I have been single for over a year. I don't want to give too mant details cos I'll be here all night writing !. I'm so unhappy, apart from my daughter I have absolutely no one else in my life, no family, no friends, nothing, and I have a lot of negetive energy around me on the street were I live but I'm trying to move. I guese wot I want to know is if you can see any new friends and any happyness on the horizen for me. There's more to it than what I have wrote here, but maybe you can just tell me what you see n feel about me ? If you get any feelings from me or see any thing for n about me?  My d.o.b is 24-9-81 I'm 31.thankyou, any thing you can tell me I would very much appretieate, also I read on some of ur replys you invite others to have a live chat with online, I would very like to be able to do this too, so can u pls give details on how I can do this pls, thankyou. I live in the u.k. Again thankyou.

hi yes you can come to live chat

I would much rather like to talk to you thru there
In order to give you a accurate reading come cant with me

I would like to tell you how to change all this thats going on  

At a young age of 13 I began to relies that my seances dreams and intuition was much different of those in my age group . My visions at one point helped me to save my sisters life at this age and that's when I knew that my gift and calling was not To please my self but devote my life to using this gift to help others . By age 15 i began to become well known to those in my community a small town in illinois in witch I grew up in . I was always giving advice to close friends and family. By age 18 I decided To let my gift out to the world and the experience has been life changing. With thousands of readings I do per year I have relies That with each person I find my gift growing stronger each time . I have now been on many local radio stations and interviewed For sport predictions for major league events . I have my own established website for over 5 years. With over 250,000 visitors and Counting . And now I am ready to share my experience and 99.9 percent accuracy readings with all experts.

Over 200 hours of meditation schooling at Illinois school of yoga Graduate of Barry Barkley hypnotherapy 1998

I do keep all my clients private and confidential