Psychics/question

Question
Hello my name is maria contreras & I'm not sure what type of reading is right for me so I'll letyou pick but my question is what is purpose I need to know to do here on earth? If not able to answer then well what do the angels or holy spirit want me to know? I really think the holy spirit wants to tell me something but yet I think this has to do with my purpose because I was born with pshyic gifts but been thinking about becoming a christian but I'm seeking an answer because I think there is one.

Answer
Warmest greetings!

(\o/) Thank you for requesting a Psychic/Intuitive Spiritual reading. (\o/)

Maria, please be aware that the vibration from the name you have given for this reading along with your clear intention will determine what results are brought forth spiritually!

Let us begin with a prayer to Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ.

Heavenly Father, as Christians who truly care about others we now say a prayer for our dear friend and child of yours, Maria, who has come forth to request this Intuitive-Spiritual reading. We thank you for your many blessings to her, dear LORD, through your most Divine Son Christ Jesus. Amen.

Maria, I am hearing that you need to cultivate your insight and intuitiveness in order to understand the gifts that you were born with and fully use them with greater purpose. There are many things in life that do not show up crystal clear or in black and white thus, you need to go inwardly to see what is going on and "feel" the situation. You will, first and foremost, derive much knowledge by going to the Source Of ALL Knowledge - God. The act of communing with God on a regular basis is what is being shown to me right now to relay to you. Your angels also bring forth the message that you need to consider paying more attention to things relating to charity. It may be that you may have some time to give unto others thus, help your favorite charity in some way. Or you may have physical items that you own that you do not use anymore and may have been thinking of discarding them or packing them away that you could instead consider donating to a charity that could put them to good use for the benefit of others who may be less likely to have them.

In going forward with your life, your angels reveal that developing an aura surrounded by sweet innocence is that which is most attractive unto others. It dispels the notion that you are about pride and things which would cast you in a lesser light. When you show your innocence, you show a certain aura that is beautiful and lighthearted and loving which so many will be attracted to.

You are also being told to cultivate more harmonious vibrations in your life. Be in harmony with life itself and step forward with the tune of hearing the wonderful universe that God has created and listening to the song of life itself. There are disharmonious vibrations in this world caused by the many discordant, evil thinkers in the world who think only about themselves and not mankind in general. These, one must stay away from as the danger lies in getting too close to people who are not there for your highest and greatest and best good thus, in that closeness their thoughts and actions could serve as a magnet to attract your otherwise good thoughts into their energy field at a moment you least expect.That would bring down your own higher energetic vibrations thus, should be avoided.

You are also being reminded to embrace the fact that you are a powerful person! You must always strive to use that personal power for the best good of all in ways that will help others always and make their life a little easier. The charity aspect that your angels spoke about previously is one consideration. Whenever you feel a power surge in your body, first stop to check it out! See if what you are feeling is power to be used benevolently or power coming from a source that is undetermined that may be trying to sway you away from benevolence into malevolence.

As to purpose, I am hearing that you need more motivation in your life in order to avoid the pitfalls of the past as well as the present that are keeping you from realizing your dreams. As you choose to motivate yourself to put one foot in front of the other and then move forward to do that which you were meant to do, which God will reveal to you, you will feel you have truly found your purpose but know that it all starts with You! As you are motivated to move ahead, so you will! Don't let anything misguide you from that great energy to help you in moving forward.

In whatever you do, be sure you develop a passion to do it when it will be of benefit to mankind as well as yourself. When your heart feels it must be doing something, look to see what that thought is telling you, what it is revealing unto you. Is it something that you have always wanted to do but simply wanted to know if it was the right thing for you to do? If so, and you have gathered momentum to move forward with your plan then give thanks to God for the direction He has set you on and envision the finished product and what it would bring to yourself and others.

Archangel Raphael, who appears when there is a matter concerning healing now appears within his green ray of existence in spirit. He is often present when people have cares, worries, troubles, concerns, or things that they may not fully understand but want to be healed from spiritually. He holds the book that reveals your concerns and the Archangel warns to not approach him or the other angels with prayer to them. Prayer is only meant to be done to God, he says. The angels are your friends. Thus, they are approached by thought or by speaking aloud with your questions or concerns as God has given them charge over mankind's lives to offer spiritual guidance and protection.

Finally, another message is coming forth to tell you that first you need comfort in your own life but once you feel you have received it sufficiently, you can look to giving comfort unto others in the ways aforementioned. True comfort lies in becoming a Christian. Your angels are Most Happy that you are thinking of becoming a Christian and they stand ready to assist, spiritually speaking, in that great cause! When you do, you acknowledge that you are Christ's child and are ready to truly join Him and return to the source of your very being. It is also most important as without becoming a Christian, thus, becoming Born Again, one is not able to enter into Heaven at their appointed time when they transition from this form of existence into the next, and remember, that is for Eternity! If you are being led to become a Christian you can answer the call by reciting the following prayer Out Loud. After doing so, your name will be written in the Lamb's Book of Life by God and when you are called back home can rest in full comfort knowing that you will not be turned away by God but accepted as the daughter that you rightfully are by your Heavenly Father.

The Prayer To Become BORN AGAIN - SAVED Through Jesus Christ. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Thank you for your reading request, dear Maria. I hope it was enlightening to you and as a Christian it is my hope and prayer that Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ will bless you and embrace you and help you to move forward in life and assist you to walk more securely as you travel on your path. Always Go With God!

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†