Hi my name is Hermano Filipe Melo Almeida Correia Cruz and i was born in 8th of February of 1994. I write to you because i want to know about my relationship with my ex boyfriend. His name is Fabio Simao Mota and he was born in 28th of February of 1989. We meet yesterday and after that date I felt that isn't going to change for better and he's still the same, just want to use me for sastify his needs. My question is, will he one day change and realize that I truly love him, and requite that love?

Hi Hermano.. I do see that you love and care for this man very deeply and you feel a very strong connection to him unlike anyone else you've been with in the past. And I also feel that this man cares about you too But he has a odd way of showing his emotions he keeps everything bottled up inside. And his actions confuse you because one day he's hot and shows his love and the next day yes cold distant and bitter and the more you try it seems the worse things get. There is an answer to all of this But it's very difficult for me to explain in text I will rather talk to you I want you to email me so we can figure out a better mode of communication. Here's my Email hope to hear from you soon :)

Advisor Abby

I am happy to answer your questions so long as they are PRIVATE, As energies are easily crossed over where online readings are concerned, I can only guarantee accuracy If you ask discreetly. I can not answer questions about the afterlife,deseased people or animals, Or anything concerning suicide.

I have 20 years professional experience in the field of psychic readings, Tarot card readings, And astrolgy.

Psychic Eye publication ( Tarzana California ) Mind,Body,& Spirit Expo Newsletters Coyote Moon ( Baton Rouge Louisiana )

Master of Metaphysics