Hi my dob is april 1/1982, I'm speaking to someone over the last year Dwayne dob feb 10/80 I still dont feel a relationship connection with him, I did try to allow myself to try to settle with him but something is off - I just dont see myself with him. Do you see me having a relationship with someone new this year?

Hello Joanna,

I do not see you with Dwayne long term.  
I also do not see a new love interest for you this year.

I see you meeting someone new mid summer of 2014.
You will be attending a social function with a close friend
and there you will meet this man for the first time.

Lady Adreeanna

I can answer any questions related to personal growth, life choices, family problems, and relationships. I do not answer legal, paternity, unborn children, past life, death prediction, or lottery questions. I cannot give specific dates and times, as life is not set to any one clock. I will always be honest with you, and sometimes what you hear, is not what you wanted to hear. Life is not always hearts and flowers though I know we really wish it was. The truth sometimes hurts, and this is no exception. I look forward to helping you move toward positive goals in your life.

I have 23 years as a spiritual reader, and advisor. I have a hungarian gypsy background and heritage, and training has been passed down to me from my grandmother and great-grandmother, both of which were seers, and spiritual advisors

I have been trained through 3 generations of my heritage. I spent 4 years with my great grandmother learning the gift of seeing what cannot easily be seen, and learning to hear the words that are not being said.