Psychics/my relationship

how  will my relationship end up with my current boyfriend?

Hi, Shiela,

There is something about him that isn't sitting right with you. I think the two of you are not quite on the same page re: commitment and/or having children — he's been holding back a bit about what he truly feels and wants because it doesn't quite match with what you feel and want. This could change over time, but I think you will both find others with whom you're more in sync. That's not to say that your experience with this current boyfriend is for nothing — far from it. Everyone who comes into our lives does so for a reason . . . even if we have no idea what it is. It will all be OK.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.