Dear Nancy

Im strongly and emotionally attached to someone.i told him that i have crush on him and im trying get over it .Actually i don't want to to get rid of it.cause i feel in love him.Do you see good friendship between us   

Thank you

Hi, Anisha,

It feels like you both are ambivalent about what you really want. You told him you want to get rid of your feelings, but I think he senses you don't want to get rid of them. That's confusing for him, and he's feeling somewhat unworthy as well (for reasons that have nothing to do with you).

I think good friendship (or more) between you is certainly possible if you can be honest with yourself and him about how you feel and what you want. That can be scary, but it provides opportunities for growth that won't happen if you continue to be ambivalent. If you can do that, I think some similar doors will begin to open for him.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.