Psychics/Soulmate

Question
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to read my question.
My name is Laura (December 9, 1990) and my boyfriends name is Ronald James (March 12, 1990).
I am wondering if he will be the one I will settle down with and start a family with. I also feel like I have known him from a past life. I am hoping for a little more insight.

Thank you again.

Answer
Actually numerology suggest this is kind of your first meeting and there is no connection from past life nor guarantee that you will spend together much of this life time.
however numerology suggests that your bond is more of a teaching practice and it will give both of you some wisdom for the future
the trouble is that according to numerology you will not enjoy that lesson much because your loyal and caring and he is nothing like that at all (thank his mother that spoiled him big time) and care more for himself then to others.
I shuffled some tarot about it as well and although now it looks like he is playing the macho or the protector within two months or less he wont keep his loyalty too strongly and might turn to a different bond. so here is what I suggest as I am sure its not easy to hear what I am saying here: give him two months before you decide he is the love of your life and then take a decision again, this way you still gives him the chance to prove you better but if he will not then no harm done and your expectations didnt cause you brake of heart. of course naturaly I wish he will prove me wrong but this is personal opinion and has  nothing to do with the cards or numerology

Psychics

Inbal