Psychics/Spirit guides/message from loved one

Question
QUESTION: Hello,

My name is Laura (December 9, 1990). I would like to know my spirit guides name, as well as if s/he has any advice for me right now in life. I have a very strong feeling that they are trying to contact me as sometimes I think I see them in my dreams.

Also I lost my father on April 8, 2012.  I just want to know if there is any sign that he is giving when he's around and if there's anything he wants to tell me.

Sorry, I don't know if we are allowed to ask two questions.. But any insight to these areas would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

ANSWER: Hi, Laura,

I'm not getting anything on a spirit guide right now . . . but your dad jumped right in. There's something about towels — they're falling off shelves or slipping off towel bars or the oven door. I don't know if he was the one who would sometimes leave towels on the floor, or if that was you. Did you change something about your hair recently? I think he likes it, but he is quick to add it doesn't really matter and you shouldn't take things too seriously. Did he pass from a lung problem? It feels like there was fluid in his lungs . . . but he's showing me some deep breaths now and wants you to "breathe easier" as well. Does any of this make sense?

My condolences . . . I also lost my dad when I was in my twenties and I know how disorienting it is. All blessings to you —

Nancy

QUESTION: Thank you so much.
It does make sense.. The towels at least.
I haven't made any changes to my hair recently though.. Hmm so I don't know about that one.
I think why my spirit guide hasn't come through to you is because I have been trying to speak to him myself... But coming up short. Do you have any tips on how to help speak with my spirit guide?

Thank you so much for your advice. This has really helped me.

Laura

Answer
Hi, Laura,

One thing you can do is meditate and visualize yourself in a beautiful garden, on a beach, in a darkened movie theater, or any place you like. Take your time and see, hear, smell, and feel everything around you. When you are ready, imagine your spirit guide coming toward you and sitting beside you. Note what he or she looks like, what they say, how you feel in their presence. Feel free to ask any questions you like. At the end of your conversation, say goodbye to your guide and, when you are ready, open your eyes and return to "real time."

There are recorded meditations you can listen to on connecting with your spirit guides; you might be able to find one or two online. The idea is to open yourself to their presence in whatever way feels right to you.

Thanks . . . take care!

Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe