Psychics/Troubled Relationship

My boyfriend Mike and I have been dating for a little over 4 years. We started dating when I was 14 and he was 16. But lately, at least to me, it seems like we've been drifting apart. I love him to death, but I hate having this feeling. Will our relationship always be like this if we stay together? What can I do to help him relax and realize he doesn't always have to be working 24/7 and being unhappy working for others, and focus on our relationship like he used to?

His name is Michael Andrew Whiting, he was born around 4 o'clock in the afternoon on May 8, 1993 in Sarnia, Ontario, Canada.

My name is Rachel Marguerite Whaley, I was born at 9:55am on November 15th, 1994 in Windsor, Ontario, Canada.

Any insight would be much appreciated.

In love and light,

Rachel Whaley

Numerology suggest that your bf cant avoid trying to be perfect and be worried at all times because this is his nature and this is how he was raised , to seek always perfection, the other thing is that he is forever loyal meaning I hardly can see him trying to change this relationship or leave you. on the other hand there is you very attached to your bio family very sensitive and like to have things your way and when they dont go your way you can be a bit angry and hostile as well. another thing numerology suggest is that the two of you are not such a great match and it is possible that now when you are becoming adults you realize it but both of you do not like changes or letting go of friends easily so you keep hanging to this relationship even when its not working great . shuffling the tarot revealed that Mike do not love you the way you love him and in fact thinking of ending this relationship for a while (what can explain his being busy in everything else but you) and that you are not in love with him either but cant let go and more possesed with owning him then in love. My dear, if the two of you loved each other before it is time to realize that loving others  mean seeking their happiness prior to yourself and decide to end this relationship and move on to better relationship out there. neither of you will be left alone so there is no fear there and as soon as you let yourself free from it you will both be more happy.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site