Psychics/Work soon?

Hello Nancy. Could you please tell me if I will find work soon?I have had a job working part time from home, but need to get back out there now family grown up. Thanks for your insight. Jenna.

Hi, Jenna,

I think you will find work within the next few weeks. Summer is ending, school is starting, the autumn equinox is approaching . . . life in general is shifting into a different mode, and some individual or company is going to realize they need someone like you. It could be related to what you're doing now from home. It feels like an opportunity that will come up suddenly and you might be pressured to make a decision right away — but make sure it feels right to you before you accept the offer. You're a hard worker and have a lot of gifts that some prospective employers may overlook — but the right one will see and appreciate them. Best of luck!

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.