Psychics/Wrong place

Question
Hello I hope you can help me out. I'm always feeling like I'm in the wrong place in life as if I'm suppose to be doing something greater in a bigger city-why is that? Also I've always seen a quick light appear after deep thought or prayer is that a way that God sends me a yes for an answer or maybe my quardian angel speaking to me?

Answer
Warmest greetings!

(\o/) Thank you for requesting a Psychic/Intuitive Spiritual reading. (\o/)

Tasha, please be aware that the vibration from the name you have given for this reading along with your clear intention will determine what results are brought forth spiritually!

Let us begin with a prayer to Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ.

Heavenly Father, as Christians who truly care about others we now say a prayer for our dear friend and child of yours, Tasha, who has come forth to request this Intuitive-Spiritual reading. We thank you for your many blessings to her, dear LORD, through your most Divine Son Christ Jesus. Amen.

Tasha, as I open up the higher channels to spiritual information the first impression I am receiving is that you are not in the wrong place in life as all happens for a purpose, for a reason. There are no coincidences in life. Whatever is happening was pre-encoded to happen before birth and a person simply is living out what was predestined to occur. Of course, there are ways to protect the self from things that may not be favorable for the self and others but in this case it is more likely that your higher self is bringing forth thoughts and images having to do with greater ambition but your lower self, or analytical mind, is presenting some problems as to why those things could not fully come to fruition. Thus, this situation appears to be more discordant and inharmonious instead of congruent as it should be.

You need to go introspectively and commune with God for the full answer and the higher picture here. I don't sense a great closeness to the Source at the moment and that could also be part of the problem. I am also seeing a lady of middle-age a bit chubby with dark hair, perhaps black who is in thought about things and she is wearing a solid red dress and lip color. I also sense "lonely energy" around her. She appears to tie in to your life in some way.

But as it relates to your prior question and feeling of doing something greater than you are, please know that when one is in full alignment with God then thoughts will come in clearer for them and are more understandable to the person who would tend to have preconceived ideas that can many times thwart the true message from getting across successfully. God's answers to any questions will thus be more elucidated from that which you may pose to Him mentally during prayer.

Regarding the 'quick lights' that appear, many times one's angels quickly appear via different colored lights as a way to show you that they are there and to pay attention to the message(s) that are being transmitted by them and received by you. The lights may not necessarily mean a direct yes or a no answer when in thought but it does give the indication that it is something to ponder further in thought about as more information may be also coming in that you might not be aware of if you lose the connection and continuity by dismissing that "clue" of the quick lights that appear. When God speaks to one it is usually through dreams when you can see actual visions or hear a voice. But of course, He is limitless on how He may transmit His Divine information to you that you must again be totally attuned to God in order to know if He is the Source of the light or it is originating from one of His angels who incidentally, have been given charge over people by God. Simply ask "What is the Source of this message?" "Is it coming from God or an angel?" Then remain open for an answer.

Thank you for your reading request Tasha, .I hope this spiritual reading was enlightening to you. May Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ bless you and embrace you and help you to move forward in life and assist you to walk more securely as you travel on your path. Always Go With God!

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†