Psychics/a

Question
I was told by a psychic a few years ago that I had evil following me many a curse or something I was wondering if its true.

Answer
Warmest greetings!

(\o/) Thank you for requesting a Psychic/Intuitive Spiritual reading. (\o/)

Alexandria, please be aware that the vibration from the name you have given for this reading along with your clear intention will determine what results are brought forth spiritually!

Let us begin with a prayer to Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ.

Heavenly Father, as Christians who truly care about others we now say a prayer for our dear friend and child of yours, Alexandria, who has come forth to request this Intuitive-Spiritual reading. We thank you for your many blessings to her, dear LORD, through your most Divine Son Christ Jesus. Amen.

Alexandria, it is often said that whatever a person believes in strongly enough and integrates into their thinking processes and being becomes reality for them. Therefore, it is important to know and understand that to the degree that you believe in something evil it will appear real for you. That does not mean that it however is. I do not give readings based upon omens or bad luck, etc. but it is important for you to understand from a Christian and spiritual perspective that when you have given your life to Jesus Christ and become Born Again you are under His Full Protection from evil and those who may wish it upon others. Jesus, who is God incarnate and in spirit, was and is able to dispel all evil and evildoers by His Holy word. He can do the same for you if you accept Him and Believe.

You do not need to worry or trouble yourself endlessly on account of what was told to you. Those who do not have Christ in their life may very well leave themselves vulnerable and open to negative energies and influences by others. Their energy system, without God, is therefore weak thus, they leave themselves quite vulnerable to any negative attack that may transpire. That is why having strong faith and Believing in Jesus is the KEY!

If you would like to become a Christian therefore, Saved, you may consider saying the following prayer and then asking Jesus to protect you against the snares of the enemy, Satan. He will! Jesus loves His children and once they are properly aligned to Him He will look after them as per Holy Bible's teachings.

The Prayer To Become BORN AGAIN - SAVED Through Jesus Christ. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

If you, in effect, said that short prayer, then that's all it takes to assure that you will get to Heaven at your appointed time as per what God has assured us of. You are a new child of God from that moment forward.

Since you were given that information a few years ago, it appears that you are still struggling with this issue that will not resolve on its own and you continue to harbor it in your mind. Turn to Jesus and accept Him as your LORD and Savior and as you do you can rest assured in comfort as per the following Biblical passage that Spirit wishes for you to embrace.

"What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?  He that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?" -- ROMANS 8:31-32 (KJV)

It is those who do not know God who need to be fearful of what is in the world and of every corner they may turn. Those who know God through His beloved Son Jesus Christ need not fear.

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." -- 2 TIMOTHY 1:7 (KJV)

Rest your mind, dear sister, and keep your faith in Jesus Christ! When you have Jesus in your life you truly have PEACE that surpasses all understanding!

Thank you for your reading request, Alexandria. I hope it was enlightening to you and as a Christian it is my hope and prayer that Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ will bless you and embrace you and help you to move forward in life and assist you to walk more securely as you travel on your path. Always Go With God!

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†