Psychics/Will he come back?

Hi my name is Emmie. My birthday is September 17 1993 and my exes birthday is December 26 1992 and his name is Deividas/David .. He overreacted to a misunderstanding about what I said.. So hes not calming down and hes heartbroken by other things and so I have no idea if he will calm down and come back to me ? .. Im on the verge of being suicidal... And it scares me... Please help me dont ignore me i beg of you..

Hi, Emmie,

Your first concern right now needs to be you — and if you are feeling suicidal, you need to seek help. Now. Call your doctor, contact the student health office at your school, or contact/go directly to a hospital.

Couples disagree, get scared, break up, and make up. Some relationships last and some do not — but all of them are part of our life path and need to be treated as the learning experiences they are. No matter what happens with David, you can benefit from it. This experience with him, I think, is challenging you to look at not only how you want to be treated but how you can treat yourself regardless of what anyone else does or does not do.

To be honest, when I tune into his energy he feels more like a six-year-old throwing a tantrum than a 20-year-old guy dealing with conflict in a relationship. Whether he calms down and returns to you or not is his business. Your business is to calm yourself down and take care of yourself.

Again, Emmie, please get help if you are thinking of harming yourself in any way . . . and please let me know how you're doing.

All blessings and peace to you —

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.