Psychics/The one

Question
QUESTION: I think I forgot to add in my birth date..07.11.79. Sent a message this morning.

My partner's is 14.03.78 - Nigel Scullion.

I just wondered if he was the one and if we are soulmates?

ANSWER: please write your name and the birth months (nov or july in yor case)

QUESTION: Audrey Leng November
Nigel Scullion march

Answer
Numerology wise you are not soul mates and also it is not sure how mature is nigel to offer you serious commitment as in his nature he is a bit child like, lack of patient and in need of constant attention that even you, whome having maternal tendencies cant provide as his need never ends and he is easy to get tempted. more then that it seem that he might want to travel away (without you) and is already not with you with all his heart. I am sorry but my offer would be to either back away or keep him in only friends zone

Psychics

Inbal