Psychics/My Angels

Question
Hello! I hope you are doing well. My birthday is 12/24/89. I have a question that I have been wondering since childhood. I've always wondered if I really had guardian angels around me. I've always questioned because I've grew up in fear because of the childhood I've endured. To this day, I am still afraid of the dark, and I've had demonic nightmares of demons torturing me. These dreams feel so real. And I feel the utmost hate from these beings. As if they really enjoy torturing me. I do believe in God wholeheartedly, and I pray all the time. But I just can't seem to sense my angels. I've also been feeling so depressed that it feels like I am withdrawn from the world. This depression is so deep, that at times, even the sound of nature depresses me and I feel a deserted loneliness. I just want to be free from this pain, and live a normal life. Do you feel my angels around me? And do they have a specific message for me? Thank you so much!

Answer
Warmest greetings!

(\o/) Thank you for requesting a Psychic/Intuitive Spiritual reading. (\o/)

Rachel, please be aware that the vibration from the name you have given for this reading along with your clear intention will determine what results are brought forth spiritually!

Let us begin with a prayer to Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ.

Heavenly Father, as Christians who truly care about others we now say a prayer for our dear friend and creation of yours, Rachel, who has come forth to request this Intuitive-Spiritual reading. We thank you for your many blessings to our friend, dear LORD, through your most Divine Son Christ Jesus. We pray for a message to deliver in this situation. Amen.

Hello, Rachel! I am doing well, thanks for the thought. You ask if you have guardian angels around you. Yes, you do! Every person alive today has at least one guardian angel that has been with them since birth and possibly even before. That angel will stay with you for the rest of your Earth years and then accompany you back home to the world of spirit when it is your time to go.

Childhood fears, the angels say, were caused by inappropriate knowledge of God's angels that surround you and they also say that your attention needs to be focused upon them rather than on the darker elements that are ever present. In essence, it is the Yin-Yang situation where you have the dark side vs. the white side. Which do you want to choose? When you are young it is difficult sometimes to rationalize what you need to do in order to get ahead and out of whatever bothers or troubles you. In effect, it is not until a person reaches a high degree of spiritual maturity, not necessarily age-wise but enlightened wise, that they may start to look at things much differently such as to realize that darkness cannot co-exist anywhere where there is light. The light that your angels bring around you is always there. But the opposing forces are always in the hope that you will not see that light and instead immerse yourself in their darkness. That should never be. You are God's creation therefore a being of light, not of darkness. Darkness cannot ever be first when pinned against the light. And when the light is pinned against darkness, you already know the answer to that one -- darkness will soon dissipate and cannot co-exist where there is full light unless it hides and occurs in corners that are hiding the light. That is something to watch out for.

The analogy here is like looking at a room with nothing but a few items, mainly a couch, a table and a chair and a light bulb or light source. The light will illuminate the place and soon darkness cannot exist. However, in the place(s) where the light cannot reach because something is in the way such as the corners or underside of the couch or the table, etc. there will remain a certain degree of darkness or at the very least a shadow. Thus, that couch, chair, and table represents your own thought processes. Your angel's light given to them by God is ever-present. However, your own thoughts can override the light such as to focus more on the darkness i.e., with your fears or apprehension. When that happens you can only overcome it through intense prayer to God and by elevating your thoughts to that of the light in order to leave darkness behind.

The "demonic nightmares" are caused by a dis-connection from God's true light. When you gravitate away from God, even for a mere moment, it is like lowering the light of a lamp by switching it to a lower level. And when that lower level has taken root it can result in dark shadows or energies about. You cannot see the full brightness of light anymore when the light switch is switched to a lower level, correct? So, always guard yourself because you hold the KEY (the light switch) in your own mind! When you can fully realize that, you'll know that those thoughts and bad dreams are mere products of giving preference to the dark areas that are ever present instead of bathing them fully with the light of God. And not having God nearby, those dark areas may well manifest in destructive dreams unbecoming a Christian person since you say you believe in God.

Continue to pray asking God for His Divine guidance to overcome the power of darkness and ask God to send you angelic help in this matter as well. Remember that He has given His angels charge over humans! It is Biblical. Start to reprogram your thoughts whereby every time you sense hate from these dark beings an angel of light is automatically triggered to make itself known and ever-present to overcome the darkness with its light. They stand ready to assist you. Simply call to them as you would a close, trusted friend.

You need not feel lonely, for loneliness is not of God. Always remember that.

Your angels also bring forth these further messages for you.

They tell me they are there to support you and that you need only look to the light in their halo and bodies to know they are there (you do this by closing your eyes and seeing them that way in your mind's eye.) This is a great period where you should be experiencing a transcendence from dark energies to the light. Be prepared to accept it with prayerful consideration in order to move into a much better and more Positive space.

Your angels also ask you to release all thoughts of negativity and of what you have previously experienced. They no longer serve a purpose in your life and you need to now Release and Let Go. When you do, the result will be Joy they go on to say!

Your life must continue with a great and constant flow and must not remain stymied with thoughts of the past which no longer serve you and have not served you where negative thoughts were concerned. God stands ready to help you the moment you reach out to Him in prayer and faith. But in order to succeed, an angel comes forth now to say, you must know the *Truth* in this message and trust God enough to allow Him to work in your life for better Success in that which has troubled you to date. Your future Can and Will be Bright but you must now see the light instead of remain in darkness which does not serve you or anyone else. You Can Do It your angels say! Embrace the moment and see a quick turn-around in your life!

Thank you for your reading request. I hope this spiritual reading was enlightening to you, Rachel. May Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ bless you and embrace you and help you to move forward in life and assist you to walk more securely as you travel on your path. Always Walk With God!
-------------------------
Prayer To Become Born Again - Saved. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Scripture in the Holy Bible.

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†