Psychics/Career Path

Hello I'm Trina ( January 20, 1992 )and Im doing this for the first time kind of nervous actually. My question is about my career choice, I'm 21yrs old and I'm in school for esthetics and cosmetology, after I finish I plan to get my fashion merchandising degree. Im wanting to do runway hair and makeup or even fashion styling but I'm unsure if this is the right path for me or if all this schooling is just a waste of time.

well numerology suggest that the beauty industry fits you well as you are naturaly having the eye and the sense for pretty things and how to make them pretier even and this is exactly what you are doing , learning to develope your natural tendencies and skill so you can work in it in the future,. it is not waste of time at all, keep doing what you do to learn and get more degrees so you can expend your occupation and work in this industry because you are actually making the world more pretty and have a very good luck too. of course it will always look like maybe there are better things to do but that has to do with your own choice and how much you trust it and if you will water your own "garden" good it will always be greener then the other gardens out there.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site