Psychics/Career Path

Hi Adreeanna
My name is Audra and my birthday is May 4, 1986. I will try to give you as much background as possible without being too long winded.
 I'm an out of work early childhood teacher hoping to break into the public school system as an elementary teacher.  It's been a year and a half since I was fired from my last job as an early intervention teacher (working with autistic children and their families) and I really feel that this termination has completely halted my career; I was really shocked when it happened but I do believe it was time for me to move on so I've accepted it.
I've had about six interviews since then; I've had one job offer which I turned down because I would like to move out of the special education field and was not willing to accept a low paying assistant teaching position.
I'm in such a rut; I've put on about 25lbs and its become next to impossible to sleep at night. I can't imagine doing anything else professionally, teaching is what I love but I'm so frustrated and so broke! I would like to know if there is something I'm doing wrong that is keeping me from having my dream job? Am I on the wrong path? What is going on?

Thanks in advance for your service

Dear Audra,
Never worry about being long winded.

Yes there is something you are doing wrong. You have become frustrated, full of self doubt, and afraid.
Those 3 things send out very strong signals, and they are near to impossible to hide from
Those 3 emotions also affect us physically as well, and again, you are projecting that to prospective employers.
As well, though you may say you accepted losing your previous job, your ego took a hit, and that is perfectly normal.  We all tend to feel badly when something in our lives is terminated by outside influences.
You are in the right path, but you have to clear the road in order to get to where you want to be.  Clear your mind of the past, focus your present on your goals. Make finding a job, a full time job in itself. In the morning before you begin, stand in front of the mirror, and take a good long look at the face you want to present to prospective employers. Make sure you look confident, relaxed, and self assured. Make sure you are well groomed, and that you look healthy, and well rested.
You can do this, you just need to put aside all the worry that you won't succeed.
Stay positive, engage in activity each day as well to tire yourself physically so that you get that much needed rest, it will also help with your weight.

Lady Adreeanna

I can answer any questions related to personal growth, life choices, family problems, and relationships. I do not answer legal, paternity, unborn children, past life, death prediction, or lottery questions. I cannot give specific dates and times, as life is not set to any one clock. I will always be honest with you, and sometimes what you hear, is not what you wanted to hear. Life is not always hearts and flowers though I know we really wish it was. The truth sometimes hurts, and this is no exception. I look forward to helping you move toward positive goals in your life.

I have 23 years as a spiritual reader, and advisor. I have a hungarian gypsy background and heritage, and training has been passed down to me from my grandmother and great-grandmother, both of which were seers, and spiritual advisors

I have been trained through 3 generations of my heritage. I spent 4 years with my great grandmother learning the gift of seeing what cannot easily be seen, and learning to hear the words that are not being said.