Psychics/My dead baby

Question
In december i found out i was pregnant and right away i was happy. when i told my boyfriend he was not happy and wanted an abortion. after weeks of trying to get a job and money i gave up hope and got the abortion after 14 weeks of pregnancy since then i have been sad and hurt but me and my boyfriend still are having unprotected sex. my boyfriend told me this morning that he had a dream we had a son and my family feels that there is some spirit clinging on to me. Is this my dead baby? Is he trying to contact me?

Answer
This situation there is a lot of things you must know about
There is a spirit that is surrounding you and a spirit trying to contact you
I cannot tell you many details because you left this open and I do not want other people to see the private things I must discuss with you

Here is my website from here you can get my phone number and call me for you reading my phone no charge
Or chat with me.  I would like you to get in touch with me ASAP

Www.futureinsightadvice.com

I have thing you must know  

Psychics

psychic

At a young age of 13 I began to relies that my seances dreams and intuition was much different of those in my age group . My visions at one point helped me to save my sisters life at this age and that's when I knew that my gift and calling was not To please my self but devote my life to using this gift to help others . By age 15 i began to become well known to those in my community a small town in illinois in witch I grew up in . I was always giving advice to close friends and family. By age 18 I decided To let my gift out to the world and the experience has been life changing. With thousands of readings I do per year I have relies That with each person I find my gift growing stronger each time . I have now been on many local radio stations and interviewed For sport predictions for major league events . I have my own established website for over 5 years. With over 250,000 visitors and Counting . And now I am ready to share my experience and 99.9 percent accuracy readings with all experts.

Over 200 hours of meditation schooling at Illinois school of yoga Graduate of Barry Barkley hypnotherapy 1998

I do keep all my clients private and confidential