Psychics/Am I delusional?

Hi, this is awkward haha.
So there is this guy I REALLY like. We have known each other online since January. We've never met. My D.o.B 10/16/86 and his 3/20/93. He flirts with me and makes me feel so special and I am gay and he is not. Everytime I tell him his flirting bothers me, it doesn't seem to phase him but he acts weird when I bring up wanting more. It's just confusing, hot and cold and weird signs but then he backs off. I just want to know what is going on and am I over thinking all of this. How do I feel something for someone who feels nothing for me. I guess my question is.. what is going on between us?

well you two have spent life time together in your past life that is why you are connecting to him like that however he is a bit of manipulative and like to play around and it is possible he is doing the same with you, numerology wise its good you never met because you can be really good friends as long as you are not meeting each other and as for you not being sure what you feel this is natural tendency of yours to doubt all and everything. if you feel that its stressing you to much you can simply cut away you wont lose anything really meaningful and since you did not mention no name I could not check his feelings with the tarot but can tell you right away that he has strong emotional issue as it is because he comes from a home that was not providing him much safety or stability.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site