Psychics/FINANCES

Question
Hello, I need your help and guidance please. My husband just received his green card but is having such a hard time finding a job. We only have 1 car and I work pretty far away. We just married last year and we have taken all the steps to get his green card, license and even his social. I am scared that we are not going to make it financially and its hard for me to continue to provide for us both. Do you see things getting better for us any time soon or can you offer any suggestions as to where we can start looking for a promising job?  I appreciate any guidance you offer. He dreams of winning the lottery to be able to make a better life for us and his other family members out of country. His name is Mark borthdate is March 29, 1984 and mine (Tonya) is December 22, 1975. thank you so very much.

Answer
I have to admit that numerology wise this is not your bestest match as he is a bit manipulative in his nature and tend to have all kind of ideas not all of them are practical or realistice include the idea of making money by gambling. he needs to look for a job and if its about talking or teaching it will be great because he is good in doing that mostly and not so sure will be good at hard handy work the cards suggest you will have the option of changing location within two months from now and then things will get better financially for you but once again I suggest he will start to be a bit more serious about working and you can put some limits on your money spending and encorage him to grow up because it seems he forget that he is an adult and behaving a bit child like.  

Psychics

Inbal