Psychics/Future

Question
Kendrick and Myself
Kendrick and Myself  
Hi my name is Salena (born 8/14/95) I've been in a relationship with a guy for about 4 years now, his name is Kendrick (born 3/25/95). We are both very involved with the community and doing things together. and at the beginning of this year he went into basic training in the Army. I'll be going into college. We are planning on staying with each other for the 6 years he'll be away, knowing it will be hard. He'll get to come home for about 2 weeks a year and i can go see him every once in a while. I was wondering what you think the future holds for us?

Answer
Dear Salena,

I see a bright future for the both of you together. However, having said that, remember, the road to that bright future is going to be paved with many rough patches that you both have to learn to get around.

There are very harsh stresses that come with long distance relationships, and neither of you have had to deal with those, or most of the stresses that face the adult world.
You both need to remember that always!! So when the urge to accuse, or get angry with each other arises, take a step back for a brief time, and understand that you will both be under a lot of stress, him with the army, and you with school. Understand he will not always be there for you when your school life becomes difficult, and self doubt creeps in. He as well needs to understand that when he is feeling lonely, you will not always be able to be there for him either. You both need to develop individual strengths. The positive outcome of this, is that each of you can trust the other to have the ability to stay strong and work through anything, and this type of trust, is the best foundation for a life long relationship.

You can both do this, and have an amazing life together, but like I said, it will be difficult, and you need to go in to this knowing that.

Blessings to you both

Adreeanna

Psychics

Lady Adreeanna