Hi, my name is Lorena (dob 06-25-80). I feel I am at a crossroads. I do not know if I should relocate or if I should stay and start a relationship with someone I am dating, Efrain (06-27-76). Will this relationship work or am I supposed to go somewhere else? Love is important to me. I am still healing a broken heart and i don't want to make the wrong decision that may lead to more hurt or to losing a chance to find love. Thank you for your help.

Hi, Lorena,

It feels like you are too focused outside yourself right now . . . you're trying to make a relocation decision based on whether a relationship will or will not work, and it definitely feels like some self-healing is still needed for your broken heart. I hear you say that love is important to you . . . but if you are not happy with yourself, you cannot be truly happy with anyone else.

On the one hand, it looks like the relationship with Efrain will last just under a year. However, there are plenty of points between now and then at which either of you could make a free-will choice that changes how far things will go. I do see this relationship as one of healing for both of you, regardless of how long it lasts.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.