Psychics/Future ahead

Hi, my name is Ilana and my DOB is 11/12/91. I asked you a question back in July, but now I have a new one. I was so miserable and felt helpless. However, my life turned around in such a great way and I feel happier than I did two months ago. I just started my senior year of college and I am in the process of applying for grad school, which is pretty stressful, but exciting. My question is...what are some awesome things that you see happening during my last year of college?

Well Hello Ilana!
I am so very happy that things are turning around for you!
You had better have a huge smile on your face! Your final year
of college! Wow! Look at all the things you have accomplished!
Not bad for someone that had such a rough time just a little while
Strive to keep this final school year calm, and relaxing. I say this
because you will need the peace and stability to do well in this final year.
Do not go looking for love, drama, or major change this year. Coast along. Focus
on your studies, and preparation for Grad school. The rest of your life, and
how it will progress depends on these next couple of years, so it is important
that you keep that in mind, and work toward that goal.

There will be enough stress when you start worrying about exams,
and majors papers, and projects, so, the less outside stress in your life
the better.
I see you finishing this year with a bang! You will get awesome grades,
and your acceptance in to grad school will sail through smoothly.

I sense some small drama occurring around the holidays, but it will have
no serious impact on you. I sense it is just some nostalgia, and left over sadness
of loss, but you will come out of it with no residual effects.

Please do keep in touch! I want to know how excellent you are doing!
I am proud of you Ilana! You bounced back amazingly well!!

Huge blessings to you

Lady Adreeanna

I can answer any questions related to personal growth, life choices, family problems, and relationships. I do not answer legal, paternity, unborn children, past life, death prediction, or lottery questions. I cannot give specific dates and times, as life is not set to any one clock. I will always be honest with you, and sometimes what you hear, is not what you wanted to hear. Life is not always hearts and flowers though I know we really wish it was. The truth sometimes hurts, and this is no exception. I look forward to helping you move toward positive goals in your life.

I have 23 years as a spiritual reader, and advisor. I have a hungarian gypsy background and heritage, and training has been passed down to me from my grandmother and great-grandmother, both of which were seers, and spiritual advisors

I have been trained through 3 generations of my heritage. I spent 4 years with my great grandmother learning the gift of seeing what cannot easily be seen, and learning to hear the words that are not being said.