Psychics/Guardian angel

Question
I feel abandoned by my guardian angels at very rough times in my life...times that I was very close to ending it all because I'm so tired of disappointments and stints of happiness never lasting for me.  Can you help me understand these times of feeling completely alone and helpless when I feel like I have no guardian angels?

Answer
Warmest greetings!

(\o/) Thank you for requesting a Psychic/Intuitive Spiritual reading. (\o/)

Tylar, please be aware that the vibration from the name you have given for this reading along with your clear intention will determine what results are brought forth spiritually!

Let us begin with a prayer to Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ.

Heavenly Father, as Christians who truly care about others we now say a prayer for our dear friend and child of yours, Tylar, who has come forth to request this Intuitive-Spiritual reading. We thank you for your many blessings to our friend, dear LORD, through your most Divine Son Christ Jesus. We pray for a message to deliver in this situation. Amen.

Tylar, Please know that your guardian angel would never abandon you.They have been with you since before you were born and will be with you when you make your transition fully back to spirit at your appointed time. It is not a guardian angel's job to abandon anyone. Rather, the person feeling abandoned is the one who needs to examine what he or she has done to cause those feelings to arise and permeate throughout their body. Many times a person will dis-associate themselves from God thus, may turn around and try to find some excuse or try to have someone to blame when God does not answer them as before, but never stopping to acknowledge that it is they who have distanced themselves from God thus are feeling the after-effects of gravitating away from Him.

However, even during these episodes your guardian angel is still with you guiding you to come back to a place where you once were in the safety of God's caress. Their voice is gentle and they may speak to you in dreams so you must be ever cognizant of that in order to hear their messages. During times that are the roughest, you can be assured that you are undergoing some tests that will ultimately help you to become stronger and more aligned with Jesus. Such tests are designed for your further spiritual growth. If we did not have such tests we would never grow spiritually but would instead grow to expect God to hand us everything on a silver platter. Life was not meant to work that way. We are here to learn and sometimes the lessons along the way are hard, sometimes not so much but learn from those experiences we must.

The trials and tribulations that life hands to a person such as disappointments and unhappiness is actually a product of the person's thinking. If one's thoughts are not balanced enough such as to always exude happiness and contentment with life despite it's obstacles, then the mind will harvest only the portion it always tends to extract that contains dark moments and will tend to throw it back at you to reflect upon. That is why it is important to remain steadfast and observant on that which is always for your highest good as well as that of all concerned. When you remain in a Positive, Loving vibration, negative energies will have a much harder time trying to break through to bring you down. Remember that.

But if that is a challenge for you to remain Positive then you have to go introspectively and examine WHY you feel that way. Do you not have the will power to forge ahead in your life? Are you so down and out that you prefer to remain with the status quo rather than to spiral upwards again? You need to *pinpoint* WHAT exactly is making you feel that way when those feelings come and then work with God to change that so that you will feel more Positive about life despite its ups and downs. With prayer to Him, God is always there as your true friend and Heavenly Father to assist you when you call out to Him.

Please review the following Scripture and take it to heart with a better understanding about the role a guardian angel plays in your life.

"For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways." -- PSALM 91:11 (KJV)

Therefore, there is nothing in this Scripture that says that they have charge over you only "part-time" or only in times of their own choosing. Your angels are *always* there for you but when contacting them you are asked not to pray to them but rather speak to them as you would a very close, trusted friend. Being messengers from God in Spirit, they will hear you. They can help you overcome your feelings of loneliness and that life is throwing only rotten eggs your way because that is simply not true. You need to own up to all that life has in store for you and then decide that you want to break free from the stymied condition you feel you are in and forge ahead in life with a totally new perspective and attitude that will be admired by others. When you create a negative aura of despair for yourself, because ultimately it is only you who can do that, others will be able to pick up on it and may become repelled by it. That could be why you feel you are getting nowhere. Just how Strong and Vibrant is your aura right now? Is it something that you can step back and take a look at and be able to truthfully feel that it is something that others would be attracted to? If you can't then you must work to correct that so that you can be in much better space before long to make new friends, be happy, and enjoy life to its fullest which is what you were meant to do! You CAN Do It! But it all starts with *You*. No one else can walk this walk for you. You must do it on your own.

Thank you for your reading request. I hope this spiritual reading was enlightening to you, Tylar. May Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ bless you and embrace you and help you to move forward in life and assist you to walk more securely as you travel on your path. Always Walk With God!
-------------------------
Prayer To Become Born Again - Saved. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Scripture in the Holy Bible.

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†