Joqaila 5/8/92 female. Can you please tell me if there is something I need to know. Perhaps a message from my spirit guide or just something I should beware of in my future. Thank you

Thanks so much for letting me know about the link. :)

Hello! Wishing you a wonderful day!
Well a message is clear for me to give you. I am being told to tell you something is ending. Something is happening in your life that you've been given signs to show that an ending is near. I feel like for the last few weeks something in your life has been off and showing signs of issues happening and from what I can see this all points to things ending. Your angel guides wish for you to prepare for this and even though its hard when things end they insist this is for the better and will actually open things up for you in a more positive way.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.