Psychics/health

Question
QUESTION: Hi there, could you tell me, please,  how my health looks like at this time.My date of birth is August 24 1976.
Thank you.

ANSWER: what is your name please?

QUESTION: Tatyana 8.24.1976

Answer
Numerology wise your soft spots of health are more in your upper body around the head and the respiration organs meaning air (breathing exercise) and Iron levels in your blood can be imbalanced and you can also suffer problem with your ears which can cause headaches and hearing issue. you are now in year number 2 which is usually a year that can cause issue with sugar and iron level so do some blood test to make sure those are well balanced especially if you suffer headaches and unexplained tiredness also good to check your blood pressure. the tarot suggested also to have a look at your legs condition and see if they need some nurturing as they seem to be a bit weak . other then that it seem that you suffer from either big disappointment or trust issue from people very close to you and in that case the symptoms can be also mental and not only physical so some time out, intake of vitamin C and swimming can help you get rid of it. the good news is that you are not terminaly ill and you will get over the entire ordeal within max of two months all together, so in order to make it faster nurture your body and try to avoid stress for a while. good luck  

Psychics

Inbal