Psychics/heightened intuition

Question
I feel as though i will be thinking of something and next thing you know the person in the room with me will say exactly what i was thinking. Or random thoughts will come to mind and i will recognize that same thought later in the day. How can i develop that and how can i help others? Thank you for your time and advise.

Answer
Well, the first thing you want to do, is determine exactly what's happening.  Are you telepathic, or are you just hanging out with someone who is? :)

Did they say what you were thinking because you read what they were going to say?  Because you projected your thought to them?  Or because they read your thought?  Is it usually or always the same person?  

As for recognizing a thought that comes to you later, I'm afraid I don't understand quite what you mean by that.

So, determine what it is that's happening, that way you will know WHAT to develop.  You can test this by trying to deliberately send your thoughts to others, and see whether they act on them, say them, or (if you gain their cooperation for these experiments) they can guess a color or shape that you're trying to send.

Have someone try to send thoughts to you, and see if you can pick up what they are thinking.  Once you know whether you're receiving or sending thoughts, you'll know what to practice to develop the ability.

Psychics

Winged Wolf