Psychics/job

Question
my name is amanda 27/08/1987 its been 3 years looking for a job .do you see me finding one anytime soon? thank you

Answer
maybe what you need to look for is a teaching job or if not then some own business which will allow you to travel away a bit and take distance from your current location. also you are now in year number 5 which is great time to change location and condition and it only started last month at your birth date. tarot suggested as well that your location is limiting you from finding a job so I think first thing to do in order to find one will be to look in places that offer you to shift your residence away . I wish you all the best and I did not get any time frame for you finding a job because the tarot claim in your current location chances are very small for you to find one. if you do seek job elsewhere and get a respond for your applying send me the name of the place and I will check if its a good option for you. good luck

Psychics

Inbal