my name is anita dob 29/08/1964
I am keen on relocating overseas, its just seems to be taking so long, I have applied for a job and got accepted but there seems to be delays in the processing. when do you see me get a definite job and when do you see me move

thank you

ANSWER: if you want to know about your chances working in specific place I will need the name of the company or your potential employer to check if you will work for them, if you want to know when and if you will be able to go overseas I will need to know which country you wish to go to, and finally as I answer here only one question per person chose what is it that you want to know and I will be happy to help

QUESTION: Yes thank you.
I want to go to United Kingdom

so the tarot thought what holds you back is mostly family ties and that within two months you will have the chance to make a move toward UK or moving there all together however since you are in a year that is filled with surprises it is important you make a good financial plan before you go there to make sure you are not under stress too much while being there. good luck and safe journey

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site