My birth date is 12/19/1994 my name is Fernanda and my boyfriend of 3 years Aric was born 7/5/1993. I would like to know what the future holds for us. The last 3 years have been amazing and we love each other very much. But now that we are living 1 1/2 hours away from each other due to college, I would like to know if it is worth the sacrifice to continue with our relationship. It is very difficult sometimes because it seems like he doesn't make every effort to drive over here to see me. Do we have a long and happy future ahead of us?

Dear Fernanda
yor bf Aric is a social being he does not like to be on his own and not so good in keeping his liyalty for long distance bonds, I sugget you tell him this is now only a good friendship and in the future if and when he will be ready to be serious with you he wil more then welcome to see if you are still avaiable and waiting (which I do not think you will). good luck with your study you are a very wise woman and if you can study as much as possible cureenlty is far more impoartant then anything else in your life, and if I sound a bit like a mother that is because I see great potential in your wisdom and would like to make sure you will nurtre and develope that side of you

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site