Psychics/Will my LDR last...

Question
I've been with my guy for 2 years and 2 months now. I've known him since I was 6 but it wasn't until I was 18 that I initiated us which now has us where we are. He lives in Mexico and has papers but I was wondering if it will last?

Answer
Hi, Delia,

I can see the relationship lasting two, three, even four more years . . . but then I think you are going to (relatively amicably) go your separate ways. The distance may play a role in this, but I think it's going to be more about where you are in your lives. You in particular are going to discover a lot about yourself and your place in the world over the next few years, and for some reason I don't think he is going to be on the same page. I also see him moving somewhere else, possibly the northeast U.S., for work, and it feels like you'll be staying pretty close to where you are for a while. But please don't hear this as a forecast of doom. All relationships, regardless of how long they last, are opportunities for great learning. You are right where you are supposed to be.

All blessings,
Nancy  

Psychics

Nancy Crowe