Hi my name is Arquita DOB 11/07/1988 female, do u see anything positive about to take place in my life?

Dear Arquite,
Hello and thank you for letting me read for you.  What I am getting is that something that
you thought was impossible is about to get done and is going to be in your favor.  It is a long time awaiting and it is about to happen.  I see you dancing around in arrays of color, it is all around you as you celebrate this new endeavor.  So it is a joyous occasion for you and those around you. It looks like your perservance has finally paid off.  I see your cup filling full not half empty so to speak.  This a joyous time for you and celebration, festivity is into works.  Take pride in who you are and what all you have learned.  
There is a whole lot more to come.
Take Care and God Bless
Psychic Doreen

Small donation is appreciated

Psychic Doreen

I do answer questions regarding your life and your problems. I am a Psychic-Medium whose abilities include clairvoyance, clairaudient and precognition. I am not going to tell you what you want to hear. I am going to tell you what I see. I am straight forward and honest. I will be happy to assist you on your path. I will need date of birth, first name and male or female.

I have been doing professional readings since 1998. I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I am a Psychic-Medium having a lot of experience in predicting accurately and solving problems of life and any questions that you may have.

I like to help, so please come see me at my site. My full readings can answer all your questions or you can chat with me online. Thank You!!

High School diploma. College of Metaphysical Studies in Clearwater, FL.