Hi my name is Arquita DOB 11/07/1988, do u see anything positive about to take place in my life? Whether it be love, a new job, a move, or anything?

Thanks for anything

Hi, Arquita,

Actually, when I look at your energy I see you finding something you thought you had lost. It looks like you'll be reconnecting with a friend or family member you had just about given up on. The rift may have been due simply to a disagreement, but I think substance abuse or other addictive behavior was involved and you felt you had no other option but to remove yourself from this person's life. Everything won't be all better between you all at once, but a shift is occurring in the way the person sees him/herself and his/her life, and that will be evident to you in the next few months.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.