Psychics/life

Question
ion im not clear as to what it is you do answer but ill ask, can you tell me what it is I am meant to do in this life, what is my purpose?  Name is Mark  thank you

Answer
Warmest greetings!

(\o/) Thank you for requesting a Psychic/Intuitive Spiritual reading. (\o/)

Mark, please be aware that the vibration from the name you have given for this reading along with your clear intention will determine what results are brought forth spiritually!

Let us begin with a prayer to Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ.

Heavenly Father, as Christians who truly care about others we now say a prayer for our dear friend and creation of yours, Mark, who has come forth to request this Intuitive-Spiritual reading. We thank you for your many blessings to our friend, dear LORD, through your most Divine Son Christ Jesus. We pray for a message to deliver in this situation. Amen.

Mark, Your question is one that needs to be posed to God as it is He who directs your life's purpose and can guide you to become fully engaged in it. But I can say that a person's mission in life is predetermined before birth. That is to say that even before you were born and were still in spirit you were guided to do that which you should do when you incarnated. God assisted in that process but once a person has been born because there are so many things that life brings or throws our way, along with free will which can many times thwart a person's life mission, many people tend to forget their true calling. That is why they need to go to God in prayer and meditation to ask Him to remind them of what they were meant to do in life and their true purpose.

When one starts living in this world there will be many things that will manifest upon each and every person that will sometimes make it a difficult mission to try to navigate around and through the "wrenches" that are thrown at you. You need to be ever vigilant therefore, as to what you hear your heart say to you. You need to pay attention to the messages coming from deep within your heart that communicates with God so that you will be better apt to know in which direction to go. Have you listened to what your heart is saying lately? Or have you only been listening to your mind and what you 'think' you might want to do? Your soul communicates with your heart so it is what is deeply interred in the heart that can bring you enlightened messages about your future as well as your present path.

Once again, go to God in prayer and ask Him for His Divine direction in your life. In the meantime, take Scriptures to heart which speak of doing good unto others and helping your fellow man. That is also a very important part of every person's personal path whether they realize it or not. It is in following Jesus' teaching to Love One Another unconditionally that we start to learn and take off, spiritually speaking. I sense you have a great mission in life and with God's help you will be guided to fully realize it and utilize the best of your natural abilities to move ahead in doing that which you were meant to do.

Thank you for your reading request. I hope this spiritual reading was enlightening to you, Mark. May Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ bless you and embrace you and help you to move forward in life and assist you to walk more securely as you travel on your path. Always Walk With God!
-------------------------
Prayer To Become Born Again - Saved. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Scripture in the Holy Bible.

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†