Psychics/Long distance love

I have been with my long distance boyfriend for a few months and we are both very happy in our relationship even with the distance. I was wondering if there will be any major bumps in the road and if we will continue to grow in our relationship or if it will just fall flat on its face.

You have not had the best of luck where your love life is concerned dear so I could see why u feel the may fall flat on its face. But u must let go of the past and understand u will eventually be happy and have the peace of mind you deserve. You are a good person u have a good nature and a good heart I see. But u have indeed been very much so hurt in the past because u were to quick to trust. There is a lot of jealousy surrounding u I do see coming from other people and from the outside looking in your life seems to be perfect so u do need to beware of who you are talking to and choosing for your friends .thereis a lot of negative energy around you because of bad past relationships I feel that will need to be cleared before your path is open completely for love Asian because as of right now there is a major blockage I see. I am going to give u my email if u want to discuss this further u let me know dear. Godbless

Advisor Abby

I am happy to answer your questions so long as they are PRIVATE, As energies are easily crossed over where online readings are concerned, I can only guarantee accuracy If you ask discreetly. I can not answer questions about the afterlife,deseased people or animals, Or anything concerning suicide.

I have 20 years professional experience in the field of psychic readings, Tarot card readings, And astrolgy.

Psychic Eye publication ( Tarzana California ) Mind,Body,& Spirit Expo Newsletters Coyote Moon ( Baton Rouge Louisiana )

Master of Metaphysics