Psychics/Long distance love

Question
I have been with my long distance boyfriend for a few months and we are both very happy in our relationship even with the distance. I was wondering if there will be any major bumps in the road and if we will continue to grow in our relationship or if it will just fall flat on its face.

Answer
You have not had the best of luck where your love life is concerned dear so I could see why u feel the may fall flat on its face. But u must let go of the past and understand u will eventually be happy and have the peace of mind you deserve. You are a good person u have a good nature and a good heart I see. But u have indeed been very much so hurt in the past because u were to quick to trust. There is a lot of jealousy surrounding u I do see coming from other people and from the outside looking in your life seems to be perfect so u do need to beware of who you are talking to and choosing for your friends .thereis a lot of negative energy around you because of bad past relationships I feel that will need to be cleared before your path is open completely for love Asian because as of right now there is a major blockage I see. I am going to give u my email if u want to discuss this further u let me know dear. Godbless sonyaw123@yahoo.com

Psychics

Advisor Abby