Psychics/Long distance pain

My name is Emily (December 6 1992) and my boyfriend is Chris (June 15 1992). We just had the most amazing summer together where I'm sure I fell in love with him. I know we are young so I'm not saying I know I'm going to marry him but I don't want to just give up on what we have. Everything is absolutely amazing when we are together and honestly it's like the rest of the world goes away. He hates the way he feels, he says he is sad and misses me all the time. He said he knows he loves me when we are together but being apart makes everything confusing and hard. I'm not ready to break-up but I hate that he is sad. I guess what I'm asking is what should we do? Are we going to have a future together?

there are many similarities in your characters that is why you feel so close and in love with each other but unfortunatelly it does not look like this will work for the long terms. he is sad because he is in constant need of attention very sensitive and if you dont mind me saying a bit child like (what surely make him even more charming) while you are the more practical adult between the two of you and have no patient some times to just sit and wait for things to happen. Here is what I suggest, instead of making each other sit alone and cry make a deal to stay very good friends but allow each of you to spend time with people your age and have some fun , I know you can understand that better then he does so it is up to you to make the offer. if the two of you meant to be together forever you will be able in no time to resume what you are having now as soon as you are able to actually live together if its any comfort it did not look like everything is over between the two of you as currently he really see you as his future woman but since you need your freedom now (both of you) give it to each other in this friendly way and trust all will come to place when time arrives. good luck.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site