Psychics/Is he losing interest?

I have been dating this man for about 2 weeks, it's long distance sort of he lives an hour away and I just recently lost my car in a wreck but he has a car. Anyways, Tory, that's his name, and are extremely compatible in almost every way, I mean everyone has some things they differ about, but almost EVERYTHING we agree upon and we mesh perfectly. It was an instant attraction, and infatuation, I thought this man pretty well could be my soul mate. I went and saw him last weekend, and before I saw him (met him in person) he was the one that did most of the texting calling, all that business, and I was enjoying being chased and talked to sweetly. Well after I left, which we had an amazing weekend btw, we were both extremely attracted to each other physically and Im almost positive mentally and emotionally... but this whole week he has changed how much he communicates, which has made me panic and me trying to communicate more so the romance doesn't die, and I ended up being an open book sharing my deepest darkest secrets, and seriously am regretting it now because I'm not a mystery anymore, I pretty much made it worse. I talk entirely too much, and he seems to say pretty much nothing at all when at the beginning he would talk and talk as well. I try to ask him questions get a convo started but he just answers them with short answers and says "baby i'm just listening to you"... I feel like I'm doing all the communication and honestly making it worse for the both of us because I continue to just speak my mind over and over, and I feel like I am pushing him away... but my question is what can I do to keep the romance going, how can I make him think Im not some crazy girl who talks too much, and is he my soul mate, because I feel like it in my soul, but I feel like something is wrong, and I want to change it... please help me by letting me know what to do...

Hi Chelsea:

Do you see how you are contradicting yourself? in the beginning you are trying to convince either me or yourself that you two are entwined together and totally compatible, which by the way, two people can be right for each other but that doesn't mean they aren't different, they think differently, and have their own opinions. Next you're telling me he isn't calling texting, etc. and probably doesn't give a hoot, either, that you've lost your car and in his mind he knows you can't drive to see him anymore and he isn't going to see you.  He's probably cutting his losses and trying to let you down easy. Take it from a lesson learned.  You don't really know another person until you meet and spend time with them over a series of meetings, and dates, not just one.  Not saying you did but don't hop in bed with a guy too soon--wait 3-4 dates, don't reveal too much about your deep dark secrets, your childhood background, past relationships, etc. until you've passed the 1-2 month mark of togetherness, and never, ever chase a boy :) (maternal words from an experienced middle-aged Mom who learned these lessons herself).  Ann Landers, the newspaper advice columnist used to say, "If a man doesn't call, he's not interested.  End of story.  Forget this loser and move on. He's not worth your time or trouble.  He should have bent over backwards to help you when you lost your car to come and see you or at least expressed a lot of concern by phone.

Jude the Christian Psychic

I cannot answer questions regarding long distance relationships. I can answer and provide guidance in matters of specific questions regarding love, career, business, pets, and to a lesser extent, sometimes I can channel messages or see images of loved ones on the other side. I do not answer specific questions regarding pregnancies, illnesses or missing items or persons. PLEASE ALSO NOTE: I DO NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS SUCH AS--"WHAT DAY, MONTH, YEAR WILL I GET MARRIED OR WHAT DAY MONTH YEAR WILL I FIND A JOB!! OR WHEN AM I GOING TO HAVE A BABY? I AM NOT AN ASTROLOGER! I am simply a very intuitive person with lots of life experience guided by the Holy Spirit. This is what 'psychic' means to me.

Since i was a small, i have always known I had very strong intuition. I had a rather difficult childhood and my only life line was God and the Holy Spirit--this was encouraged by my grandmother. As I became older, I began to study life after death, metaphysics, and the paranormal to develop my gifts. One must be careful in opening the portals of the spirit world. Unknowingly, you can allow influences and spirits and demons in your world without your permission if you play with this. Therefore, it is my philosophy and profound belief that i now stand by is to study the Holy Bible and scripture, meditate on the Word of God, pray and meditate daily. This has brought me much peace that the metaphysical world and the New Age movement could not give me. There was always a very short period of satisfaction followed by emptiness. The difference I think is put love and truth in leaning 100% on God. AND GOD IS LOVE and HE LOVES YOU!! You will not find this in the New Age movement. I am a professional by day, with 20 years of experience working in a Fortune 500 company. If you do not get your response right away, please understand because I have a full-time job and kids and a family at home. Thank you for your trust and confidence in me. It's ok if you are not Christian--i am not a bigot so i will still answer your question gladly and welcome other cultures and faiths to do so. I do not push my beliefs on others but rather sometimes I may share the Good News or what I feel you need to hear. Sometimes people get mad when they dont hear what they want to hear but that's ok! These are free mini-readings--set your expectations accordingly. I try to provide a short, yet thoughtful and insightful response to each and every person.

Bachelor in Business, Master in Business Administration

My clients receive email readings only due to my job and also I am more skilled at written rather than verbal communications and readings anyway.