will i ever fall in love again?

Hi Lindsey! Sorry for the late reply. I know u have been through alot in the past dear . But u can't linger on the pain of the past You must know see feel and believe that you will and can love again. You have built up alot of personal walls and boundaries around yourself , not because u don't want love but because you are afraid to start yet another relationship to fail. But I feel that you have been through the worse already dear . And u had to go through that in order for u to grow and learn. And I feel u have. So yes I feel u will love again. And I feel your next relationship will be with your soulmate. And it will not be much longer at all. There is a bit of negative residue from negativity around past relations. So this is something that does need to be cleansed from your life. I am going to give u my email so we can discuss this more if u like. There are things that are covered that need to be uncovered in order for u to have the peace u wish for. Goodluck Godbless and I do hope to hear from u soon!

Advisor Abby

I am happy to answer your questions so long as they are PRIVATE, As energies are easily crossed over where online readings are concerned, I can only guarantee accuracy If you ask discreetly. I can not answer questions about the afterlife,deseased people or animals, Or anything concerning suicide.

I have 20 years professional experience in the field of psychic readings, Tarot card readings, And astrolgy.

Psychic Eye publication ( Tarzana California ) Mind,Body,& Spirit Expo Newsletters Coyote Moon ( Baton Rouge Louisiana )

Master of Metaphysics