will my long distance relationship last? are we in love, is it possible for love to last when you are 2000 miles away?

A love that is true and meant to be Can and will last
But I need to know  more info ?
 dates dob ect . come to my website and you can connect
with me here live . click to chat on the home page
for no cost and I will give you a reading and you an exchange
info with me  hope to hear from you very soon

At a young age of 13 I began to relies that my seances dreams and intuition was much different of those in my age group . My visions at one point helped me to save my sisters life at this age and that's when I knew that my gift and calling was not To please my self but devote my life to using this gift to help others . By age 15 i began to become well known to those in my community a small town in illinois in witch I grew up in . I was always giving advice to close friends and family. By age 18 I decided To let my gift out to the world and the experience has been life changing. With thousands of readings I do per year I have relies That with each person I find my gift growing stronger each time . I have now been on many local radio stations and interviewed For sport predictions for major league events . I have my own established website for over 5 years. With over 250,000 visitors and Counting . And now I am ready to share my experience and 99.9 percent accuracy readings with all experts.

Over 200 hours of meditation schooling at Illinois school of yoga Graduate of Barry Barkley hypnotherapy 1998

I do keep all my clients private and confidential