Tylar born february 3, 1984, female.
I'm starting to get very discouraged in the love department. The 2 guys I have fallen in love with have hurt me tremendously. When will I find the one who won't hurt me like that anymore? Any idea of his description?

I am so very sorry, I can see you have really suffered and I see that there is someone for you but he is still a little ways down the road for you. ( more then 24 months).
He is about your age and he has suffered a tremendous loss in his life . He will try to recover in his daily life but the place he is living now will prove to just be too much for him to handle and he will move close to where you live.
He has a J in his name and he will basically be restarting when you meet him. He will work somewhere near where you go daily.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.