Psychics/love question

Hello! My name is Brandy (my birthday is 11/14/1988). I was wondering what you see for me in any sort of relationship in the near future. I've been in a lot of really bad relationships and wanted to know if/when I'll find "the one". I'm not sure why but I feel like I've met/seen him but I have no idea why. Thanks!

Dear Brandy,
Hello and thank you for letting me read for you in regards to your question.
First of all the ones in the past don't go near those type of guys, it just does not fit
with you in the way you are.  I do see that there is someone special,  but you will meet him later on down the road.  Not right now it is not the timeframe as of yet.  I am getting a name Michael surrounding you for some reason.  I will let that with you.  Just know to make sure you know what you are looking for in a person, and if they don't have it, do not continue.
Learn from the past relationships, I see that you have high expectations and you should,
this is something that is a must with you.  Don't worry he is there.  Just enjoy for now who you are, and don't worry so much what other people think or say.  This is your life, enjoy it.
Psychic Medium

A small donation is appreciated.
thank you

Psychic Doreen

I do answer questions regarding your life and your problems. I am a Psychic-Medium whose abilities include clairvoyance, clairaudient and precognition. I am not going to tell you what you want to hear. I am going to tell you what I see. I am straight forward and honest. I will be happy to assist you on your path. I will need date of birth, first name and male or female.

I have been doing professional readings since 1998. I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I am a Psychic-Medium having a lot of experience in predicting accurately and solving problems of life and any questions that you may have.

I like to help, so please come see me at my site. My full readings can answer all your questions or you can chat with me online. Thank You!!

High School diploma. College of Metaphysical Studies in Clearwater, FL.